Thursday, November 11, 2010

CCEE1045

Hi everyone Cindy here, Welcome to our Thursday Challenge. This week I'm challenging you to use your store bought flowers.

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1045. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Now let's see what the team has been up to!



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer



Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather


Shirley Quarry


Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh



Mr Linky

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Well sheesh, I just don't know where the weeks go. Every week I think I'll try to find time, and last week I was so sure I could manage a winter scene - but blink and it's Thursday again. But I do enjoy seeing all your creations :D.

Mothermark said...

Ooh. Awesome cards....cool challenge.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Thanks Joanne for letting know!!

happyglitzygirl said...

Awesome challenge, great DT cards, thanks for letting me play, blessings Hilde

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous samples, everyone! It so nice to be playing with everyone. Have a super weekend!

Lynn said...

Fabulous DT cards and thanks for a great challenge :)
huggs
Lynn xx

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Another great challenge! Love the samples!!

Debra said...

Thanks so much for letting me play!