Thursday, November 4, 2010

CCEE1044

Hi everyone Cindy here, Welcome to our Thursday Challenge. This week I'm challenging you to make a Winter Scene.


If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1044. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.


Now let's see what the team has been up to!!


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer

Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather


Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh

Shirley Quarry




Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio





6 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome samples, girls!!!!! Thanks for a fun challenge again this week! God Bless! Angie

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Great DT cards as always. Thanks again for the chance to play!!

Stef Perry said...

I love stopping by and seeing what your challenge is and your fabulous results! Although I may not play along, I wanted you to know I appreciate your willingness to share each week!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Great challenge.....glad I could play along.

Benzi said...

Awesome work this week from the DT.
What a fun challenge and I get to make another Christmas/winter scene card.

Unknown said...

great challenge - I love making snowy scenes!!