Wednesday, November 9, 2022

CCEE 2244 - Silhouettes

 

It's Maryann back with this weeks challenge.

I love the simplicity of the a Silhouette, a lot of companies have them whether they are stamps or dies.

Create a card with a beautiful Silhouette, it can be in a scene or a standalone image.

Now lets look at the creations from the design team.


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio






                                                       Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens


Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper



Liz Williams - Old Right Brain Madness


Kelly Santi - Sandcastlestamper





3 comments:

Christine said...

My entry is on my blog. Thanks for looking.

Kathyk said...

Hi there,

My entry may be viewed here ... https://purpliciousprincessdiaries.blogspot.com/2022/11/saturday-its-weekend-woo-hoo.html

Thank you

Kathyk

Rosmarie said...

Hello,
I didn't find where to link my card...
it can be found here:
https://daenys-creations.blogspot.com/2022/11/merry-christmas.html
Rosi x