Thursday, June 23, 2022

CCEE2224 - National Insect Week

Good day, friends. It's time to get stamping again with the CCEE Stampers. I am Lynn McAuley, and I'm here to share with you our latest challenge.

June 20 - 26 is National Insect Week. For that reason, I am asking that you add some type of creepy crawly creature of the six legged type to your CCEE design this week. 

Add keyword CCEE2224 to your entry should you post it in any on-line gallery.


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper


Liz Williams - Old Right Brain Madness




1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Hi, I am not sure if you use a linky system but as I can't see one, here is my link

https://loraquilina.blogspot.com/2022/06/simon-says-stamp-july-you-shine-card-kit.html

Love the theme and fabulous DT inspiration! :-)