Thursday, June 2, 2022

CCEE2221 - Country Cooking Month

Hello, CCEE Stamper Fans! I am Lynn McAuley, and I will be hosting the CCEE Challenges for the month of June.

In the United States, June has been declared country cooking month. I am therefore asking the CCEE Stampers to create cards which feature fabulous bounty from the garden in the form of fruits or vegetables that you love to prepare and serve your family during the hot months of summer.

So pull out your stamp collection and see what you can put together for this country cooking challenge. Should you post your project to an on-line gallery other than your blog, please add CCEE2221 as a keyword on hashtag.


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper




Liz Williams - Old Right Brain Madness



Kelly Santi - Sandcastlestamper



3 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

I love this theme! I will definitely try to play this week! Great gardening/rural living topic! DT makes are terrific!

Becca Sadler said...

BTW: Do you not have a link-up tool to enter the challenge? Or just by hashtag?

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Whew! I made it back! I didn't find a fruit or vegetable stamp during a quick search but did have a new to me Bo Bunny set of cooking theme stamps not used yet. I chose the rubber spatula and wooden spoon frame stamp and then added a separate older 'take good care' message stamp in the center. A little green pea die-cut ephemera is in the corner. Enjoy!

https://heartquestforloveandcountrycreativity.blogspot.com/2022/06/fqcb-extra-corelated-mini-slimline-card.html