Thursday, December 6, 2018

CCEE1849 - Elf Antics

Hi Crafty Friends, 

It's Frances here and I am your challenge hostess for December.

Elf Antics - One of the traditions I love to do at Christmas has to do with Elf of the Shelf. I know some people love them and some people hate them … I am in the love category :) For our challenge this week include an elf on your card.


Let's see what our Design Team created for our challenge this week.

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations

Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings


Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens






Liz Williams - Right Brain Madness
(A plan B for the Elf on Shelf Behavior System)


Kelly Santi - Sandcastlestamper




1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

I am doing the elf on a shelf this year, so much fun! Stop by my blog and you will see all the things my elf (Merry Anne) is doing.

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com