Thursday, August 16, 2018

August 16, CCEE1833 - World Honey Bee Day

Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to our CCEE Stamps challenge blog. It's Frances here and I have another challenge for you today.

Apparently Saturday 18th August is World Honey Bee Day, so for our challenge this week we are to include a bee or two on our cards.



Want to play along with us this week, don't forget to drop back here to enter the link to your card to Mr Linky at the bottom of this blog post.


Now let's see what our Design Team created this week for the challenge .....

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio






Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations



Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens




Liz Williams - Right Brain Madness





Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper




5 comments:

Christine said...

I can't find the linky tool so my entry is here
http://blog.seniorennet.be/chrilous2/archief.php?ID=2170217

Helen said...

I can't see the linky either, so here's a link to my entry.
Helen x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.
I can't see the linky either, so here is the link to my card
https://granmargaret.blogspot.com/2018/08/another-card-with-we-are-3-products.html

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello, what a fun challenge, the cards of the DT are beautiful.
I can't see the linky tool so I'm also including the link to my card

https://swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com/2018/08/twofer-challenge-8.html

My entry to this challenge is the card with the little bee and the Honey Jar.
I hope you can add my card to the gallery.
Big hugs.
Maria Rodriguez.

TLady said...

BEAUTIFULLY DONE, EVERYONE!!! LOVE all of the honey bees & honey comb! I wanted to especially tell Lynn her card is BEAUTIFUL, here!!! LOVE the way you used the honey comb die Lynn, & the glimmer you added to your honey bee! A SUPER JOB, LYNN!!!! ;) (((HUGS!)))