Thursday, July 19, 2018

July 19 - CCEE1829 - National Zookeepers' Week

Hello to all our CCEE followers! Lynn here to share with you this week's challenge.

Back in the day when I was a young mother, one of the first trips I planned during the summer break from school was a day at the zoo for my son and his cousins. We all loved watching the crazy antics of the animals. This week in honor of zookeepers' week, I am challenging you all to include at least one (more if you want) zoo animal on your card.

Those of you who choose to share your card in an online gallery, please include the keyword CCEE1829.


Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings





Liz Williams - Right Brain Madness



Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2



Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper


Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens














3 comments:

Christine said...

I can't find the linky tool so my entry is on my blog.
Thanks for looking.

Caroline Cowe said...

hi I can't see the linky either, this is my entry:
http://www.carolinemakes.net/2018/07/age-is-irr-elephant-birthday-card.html
thanks
Caroline

Kathyk said...

Just uploaded my entry

Kathyk