Thursday, August 10, 2017

CCEE1732 Insects

This week the topic is insects.  My challenge to you is to make a card using bees, dragonflies, any kind of insect.  Be sure to add some stickles to their wings (if they have wings!).

Anne Harmon - Inkinginred



Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Liz Williams -  Right Brain Madness


Kelly Santi - Sandcastlestamper



Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper


1 comment:

Beverly S. said...

I just linked my card but made an error....so look at my "Happy Bug Day" card (which is number 3) for this challenge and ignore my other card (which is number 2)....I linked it by mistake (the great computer genius here). ha-ha