Thursday, February 20, 2014

CCEE1408, Delft Tile


OK, here I go with week 3.  Again, Vicky here, challenging  you!

This week, I'd like to see some delft tile.  A tutorial can be found on splitcoaststampers here.  It looks like an easy technique which produces one beautiful card.

Show us your stuff....if posting on splitcoaststampers, please add the keyword CCEE1408 and link back to the CCEE blog so we can see your work!

Have a fun time with the challenge!

Anne Harmon – Inkinginred 

Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer
(sorry for the muddy pic)


Frances Byrne – StampOwl’s Studio

3 comments:

Pumpy said...

These Delft tiles, really wonderful and what an unusual challenge. I will try and enter. xx

Pumpy said...

These Delft tiles, really wonderful and what an unusual challenge. I will try and enter. xx

Wendy Klein said...

I stumbled on your blog while browsing SplitCoastStampers, and this wonderful technique. I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your challenge this week.