Thursday, August 8, 2013

CCEE1332 - Make Your Own Embellishments


Can you believe it's the second week in August already!!!  Vicky here, back with the second challenge of the month.

This time, I challenge you to make your own embellishments -- button, flowers, brads, etc.  Also, please use at least two designer papers and an embossing folder on your card.  Let me just tell you at this point, when I went to post my card, I realized that I had not added the pearl earrings, so back to the camera; then, I realized I had not used two designer papers; back to the camera; THEN, I realized I had not used an embossing folder...so much time in this card....last time, back to the camera.  I guess reading your own challenge is an important thing!!!  LOL!  Lesson learned!

Please join us this week (read the challenge carefully unlike MOI!).  Link back to Mr. Linky at the bottom of the page and if posting and on Split Coast Stampers, please add CCEE1332 to  your keywords.

Have a fun, creative day!






Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Sabrina Friel ~ SCS Gallery 



Anne Harmon - Inkinginred



Amber Hillman - Amber's Antics



Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville






Shirley - My Pinkie Is Inkie

Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer






No comments: