Thursday, October 4, 2012

CCEE1240

CCEE1240

Can you believe we are already into the month of October? Hi, I'm Brenda aka Benzi and will be hosting the challenges this month. I've been with this group of awesome stampers for several months, but I believe this is my first time to host.

The challenge I've chosen for this week is to use chipboard as an element on your card or project. I think it really adds so much interest and there are so many designs of chipboard...numbers, letters, your favorite images, keys....the ideas are endless.  Example: My card uses a large chipboard pennant I cut and made into a large cone shaped holder/vase.

We hope you'll join us for this challenge. Create a card/project using this week's challenge and upload on your blog or the SCS gallery using the keywords CCEE1240. Make a link to our challenge.   Return here and link to Mr. Linky. We'll enjoy seeing your creations.

It's now time to check out the wonderful work of the Design Team.

Anne Harmon - Inkinginred




Joanne Grzelak - The Inky Ocean Gazer


Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville



Sabrina Friel ~ SCS Gallery


3 comments:

Christine said...

You can find my entry here Thanks for looking.

K Clark said...

there is no mr. linky??

K Clark said...

here is my submission
http://leokc34.blogspot.ca/2012/10/julias-banner.html