Thursday, November 25, 2010

CCEE1047

Hi everyone Cindy here, Welcome to our Thursday Challenge. This week I'm challenging you to use lace on your card or project.

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1047. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Now let's see what the team has been up to!!







Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh




Mr Linky

10 comments:

Vikki Jo said...

Great Sketch! very lovely cards of inspiration to look at too!

Chris said...

Cindy, your challenges have been helping me make my holiday cards, bless your little heart (I must have 4 by now).
All the DT have made gorgeous cards (again). That cake looks good enough to eat.

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!! Cindy, your challenges have been great this month!!!

Meital said...

My first time here so I hope that I can enter the challenge even though it's not a card (it said in the rules card or proect...)

Kris Turner said...

Thanks so much for this challenge. I loved using the old (MIL's stash of lace) with the new (October Afternoon paper)on the project I've linked.
Kris, Wadsworth, OH

Sharon said...

The card by the DT are all beautfiul!

Thanks for the inspiration.

Sharon x

America said...

love seeing your FAB DT designs here! :0

Judy Rozema said...

It's always a pleasure to see what you talented gals do! I am glad I could play along this time!

Anonymous said...

I like this challenge, keep us 'challenged' and creative.

Diane
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

shakyteach said...

Gorgeous cards. Thanks for letting me play along.