Thursday, May 13, 2010

Inspiration!

Hi all.

Are you ready for another challenge? This week we are continuing our May themed challenges celebrating Mothers & Babies, given to us by Frances Byrne.

This week we have an Inspiration challenge - create a card/project using a nursery rhyme as your inspiration. E.G. for Little Boy Blue you might have a boy on your card and use the color blue somewhere. You don't have to use a nursery rhymed themed stamp, although of course if you have one why not use it :)

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1019. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio
(Inspiration - Humpty Dumpty)



Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer
(Inspiration -- Knick Knack Patty Whack, Give the Dog a Bone)

Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner
(Inspiration: Mary Mary Quite Contrary)




Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather
(Inspiration: I'm A Little Teapot)


Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh
(Inspiration: Paddycake, Paddycake)



Shirley Quarry
(Inspiration:Hey Diddle Diddle)





8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh goodness, what fun cards those all are.
I skipped last week, with Mother's Day in March here, but I'll get my thinking cap on for this one, for sure. Especially with all that great inspiration...

Kristen H said...

Great DT cards! I used We all Scream for Ice Cream. I know I do!
Have a great day!!!

Sabrina said...

Well, I had two other nursery rhymes in mind - maybe I'll have more time to come back to one of them tomorrow. But my WT card certainly qualified, even if it's not what I planned.

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

I was inspired by the rhyme/song, "Polly Wolly Doodle"! Thanks for a fun challenge!!

Carolyn King said...

haha...you all are so clever! Love all the rhymes you chose and the cards are wonderful!

Laurie in MN said...

I just finished viewing all the past entries. Amazing, funny, cute, gorgeous, fantastic and beautiful cards.

Mary Marsh said...

I actually made my inspiration card a few days ago but i could not get a good picture-it worked today. this was fun-i entered it for both weeks

Cindy Groh said...

Love the DT examples. I left a link for my card as well. Thanks