Thursday, March 4, 2010

An Inspiration Challenge - 4th March

Can you believe it's March already? Soon it will be spring and all of you who are weighed down with winter weather will be able to sigh with relief. Well, with a new month comes a new variety of challenges. Tosh Leyendekker here, and I will be tempting you with food inspirations this month. Anything goes...shapes, embellishments, styles...all you have to do is show us the project that you that you were inspired to make, based on each week's photo. All the photos are from Williams-Sonoma.


We hope you'll join us in this challenge; just be sure to use keyword CCEE1009 when you upload to your SCS gallery. Oh, and don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too!

Now for the CCEE designers creations:

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer



Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather



Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh



5 comments:

America said...

Fabulous, Gorgeous takes! YOU girls rock!!!!! :) Its especially fun to see how that one food picture took each designer in completely different inspired directions!!

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

I combined this challenge with the Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS. I was inspired by the placement of the food on the platter. You had some great samples this week!!

http://mrsboz.blogspot.com/2010/03/goal-wt260-ccee1009.html

Priscilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priscilla said...

Hello Ladies, how are you? I have admired you all from a far and visit often. I made my card this weekend and just knew that it could finally fit in one of your challenges. I alway enjoy food with my tea.. lol, so I am hoping this qualifies for your challenge today :) Your work is just outstanding and I love the quality and styles your DT has. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and inspiration.

Carolyn King said...

wow...I love what each of you came up with from that one picture!!! clever!