Monday, September 8, 2008

Crayon Resist!

Hello everyone! Great to see you all coming back to check out what we are doing each week.

Today we have another challenge to share with you, this one was given to us by Carolyn King.

The challenge was to create a card using the technique "Crayon Resist". If you would like to try this technique you can find a tutorial for it on SCS.

We would love you all to play along with us too, all you need to do is create a card using the Crayon Resist technique. Don't forget to come back and add a link to your card here in the comments section so we can take a look at your creation. If you are uploading to SCS, please use the keyword CCEEC.

Ok now it is time to see all the creations from the CCEE Stampers team.

Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh


Cindy Motherway - This is My Story


Deb Mills - Feeding My Soul





Carolyn King - My Blog



Charlene Merrick



Dawn Lusk - Dawn .... A New Day


Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner



6 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi Ladies! Your samples are fantastic and what a fun challenge! I always forget about this technique ... thanks for bringing it back to my attention. Here's my card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1047609?cat=500&ppuser=95678.

Anonymous said...

HELP!! Every time I try this technique, the black ink smears?? What am I doing wrong?? I have never had any luck!! Your samples are drop dead gorgeous....sigh....guess I'll try again!!

squirrellyshirley

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards - ladies!!!

I have not tried this technique yet, looks great - if I have time this week I'll play along!!!

Judy Rozema said...

I love coming and seeing what you all do each week!! I am amazed at the variety of challenge ideas as well as all your talent!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi eveyone!!! I finally made my card - thank you so much for inspiring me!!!http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/2008/09/ccee-challenge-and-sketch-challenge.html

Anthonette said...

I LOVED everyone's samples! Here's mine:
http://chavezdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/09/para-ti.html