Monday, July 28, 2008

Pretty Ribbons!

G'day and welcome to a new week, I hope you get a chance to stamp with us this week.



Today is the last Monday of the month which to us here on CCEE Stampers means that our challenge this week is a supply one. A few months ago CCEE member Deb Mills sent each of us a fabulous parcel of ribbons (Thanks Deb! :) ), in with those ribbons was a special bag containing ribbons of varies patterns .... Deb instructions to us were that we were to create a card using one of the ribbons in that bag. We were originally supposed to do this challenge in May but due to commitments of some of our CCEE members we ended up postponing it until now.

Would you like to play along ... well I know you don't have the bag of ribbons that Deb sent to all of us ... but I am sure you have ribbons right! If you have ribbons that have a pattern eg stripes, dots or flowers etc use them .... if you don't have anything like this use whatever you do have and make your card using it. Don't forget to come back here and post a comment to this post so that we can go check out your card and if you are uploading your card to SCS then please use the keyword CCEEC.

Now it is time to take a look at what our CCEE team have created this week, don't forget if you would like any further info on there card to click on the name above the card to go to their blog or gallery.

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh

Cindy Motherway - This is My Story


Debra Mills - Feeding My Soul

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Good morning Ladies......checkin in to see all the wonderful cards this week. My FIRST STOP every Monday is the CCEE blog!! hhehehe

Stampin Hugs, everyone!!

squirrellyshirley

Shannon Tompkins said...

Ladies, Great cards as always! Ribbon is definitely a staple when I stamp.

Anonymous said...

Hi there ladies, Great cards.
Here is my entry.
http://www.stampndaly.com/?p=738

Maria Matter said...

OMGosh! All the cards are beautiful!!! What a great blog, all this talent in one place. I'm going to try to play along, I have a basket of fun ribbon and I don't use it often! Blessings to you all!