Thursday, December 2, 2010

CCEE1048

Happy Thursday, ya'll, and thanks for stopping by our blog today. I, Charlene, am the December CCEE challenge hostess. Since most of us are a tad busy during the month of December, I went easy on the team with the challenges. To kick off this first Thursday in December, I challenge you to use a snowman on your card or project.

If you would like to play along, all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1048. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Now let's see what the team has been up to!!


7 comments:

Mothermark said...

There are are SNOW awesome! Very nicely done girls!

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

I just love snowman images!!! Thanks for the challenge! Love the samples as usual!!

Leanne said...

This was so fun, I love snowmen!!

Maryann said...

I love snowman images,thanks for the challenge

Janeen said...

these are alllll sooooo cute. Snowmen come in so many varieties, don't they. CUTE! Maybe I can make a card tomorrow. It's getting bed time now.

LeAnne said...

I added mine! Thanks for the challenge!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabbo challenge guys...I love snowmen toooooo! All of your cards are gorgeous! Happy holidays to all of you! Hugs ~S~