Thursday, March 15, 2018

CCEE1811, St. Patrick's Day/Green


Wow, we're three weeks into March already.....and St. Patrick's Day is on the horizon.  This week, let's make a St. Patrick's Day card.....or.....use the color green on your card!  Not all of us can use a St. Patrick's Day card, but green is a wonderful color with endless possibilities!

Please join us in this fun challenge and link back to our blog here.  If posting on splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1811 to keywords so it goes in our gallery for us to see.

Have a fun, creative day!





Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations



Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens




Liz Williams - Right Brain Madness



Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2


Kelly - Sandcastlestamper



Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper


3 comments:

Christine said...

I can't find the linky tool so my entry is on my blog. Thanks for looking.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I can't find the link either but I've put the entry on my blog at Felix the Crafty Cat. Angela xxx

Denise said...

The link is at the top but it's not working. My card is here: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2858721?&cat=500&ppuser=98383