Thursday, October 24, 2013

CCEE1343 Halloween!

Anne here, with our next October challenge.  Since Halloween is only a week away, please make a non-traditional card for the day - NO orange, green, black, or purple.  How's that for a toughie?

Please join us, linking your card HERE, and if you upload to Splitcoaststampers, don't forget to add CCEE1343 to your keyword.

Here's what we did:

Anne Harmon - Inkinginred



Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Vicky Gould - Village Stamper


Frances Byrne -  StampOwl's Studio


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer
(My dark expresso ink looks black, but it isn't!)



Sabrina Friel ~ SCS gallery



Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville




Shirley - My Pinkie Is Inkie



Amber Hillman - Amber's Antics













1 comment:

Gabby said...

I was glad to see a challenge to make a non-traditional colored Halloween card. I was growing a bit tired of orange, green, purple and black! :) My neighbor grows lots of pumpkins, including white "ghost" pumpkins, hence my ghost pumpkin card. THANKS!