Thursday, May 12, 2011

CCEE1119

Hi everyone,

It's Thursday which means it is time for another CCEE challenge. Today our challenge hostess Shirley Quarry has given us another fun challenge!

Now here is a celebration that I have never heard of, National Fudge Nutty day. I can see lots of ideas for this one, chocolate, nuts or just a really nutty card.

We'd love to have you play along also. All you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1118. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Now, lets see what the CCEE gals have come up with:

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer







DSC04583

Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh



Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather

5 comments:

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Great challenge this week!! I had just the perfect stamp set for it, too!! Thanks!

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

A Yummy Challenge!

Linda said...

Really fun challenge....great cards for inspiration!!
Here is my card.
http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2011/05/corrosive-challenge-limited-runs-do-it.html

Cathy Spicer said...

What a fun challenge! I love learning about fun new 'holidays'. Here's my card:
Cat’s Creation

rhonda said...

I loved this challenge truly yummy heres my card
http://picklescards.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/05/ccee-1119-national-fudge-nutty-day.html