Thursday, April 7, 2011

CCEE1114

Hi everyone, it's Cindy here! For today's challange I'm asking you to add a Doily die, or some lace on your card, or both if you like!!

We'd love to have you play along. All you have to do is create something using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1114. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.


Now, lets see what the CCEE gals have come up with:


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio





CCEE PR CH 7

Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh
Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather

Shirley Quarry




Mr Linky

10 comments:

Anne said...

Not usually using lace when making cards - maybe that is a mistake that I have now changed :o)

...just Peggy said...

Using lace is one of my favorite things. Thanks for the challenge!

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly said...

oooh..I love doilies & lace.. what a fun challenge.. thanks

Kirei na Kami said...

Thank you for allowing me to play along and for all the beautiful inspiration:o) Each of the cards are stunning!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

What beautiful inspiration from your DT. Great fun challenge. Thanks for the fun.

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the inspiration and for the challenge.

Ani said...

Veиy nice challenge! I love doily dies!

Karen said...

What a fun challenge!! Love your blog!! : )

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Fun challenge - thanks! This was my first time using my new Doily Die. Gorgeous DT cards - wow! Just linked my card up. TIA for peeking :-)

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

I had a lot of fun using the doily. The ideas from the DT were great.