Thursday, February 3, 2011

CCEE1105

Hi everyone!!

Tosh here, and I have some new challenges for you for the month of February.

This month, it's all about the "Tools". When you hear the word "tools", most people think men and their cars, or the wood shop, etc. But not in the crafting world. When it comes to stamping, I'm all about tools. What's new, and what's my tried and true!! Well, for this first week, you need to include a punched piece somewhere on your card. Whether it be a border, corner, flower, circle, whatever shape, but it must be punched (not a diecut). I love my dies, but I also have a huge addiction to punches. I won't even begin to count my stash, and even if I did, I would never admit the number. :o)

We'd love to see how you use punches too, so if you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1105. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.


Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather




Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer




10 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

I love my dies, but yup, still love punches, so quick and easy! Great challenge and samples!

Gisèle said...

This was a great challenge. I don't use my punches enough. Everyone's cards are just exceptional. Thanks!

Ann Craig said...

I love my punches too, nothing like stamping and having co-ordinating punches to speed things up. Thanks for the challenge and the gorgeous inspiration cards.

Seongsook Duncan said...

Thanks for the challenge and the inspirational cards.

Gabbi said...

Such cute cards, great inspiration ladies.

Maria Matter said...

adorable creations!
thanks for a fun challenge!
hugs

Donna said...

Great challenge and gorgeous inspirations from the DT.
Hugs, Donna x

America said...

Great inspirational samples, thank you!!! I tried my hand at flowers with with a SU punch & an i-Top imaginisce circle brad punch on my wedding card. :)

Angella D. Crockett said...

Amazing samples as usual, girls! Thanks for another fun challenge! Blessings, Angie

Anita said...

Thanks for the inspiration and the fun challenge...love my punches!