Thursday, January 27, 2011

CCEE1104



Hi everyone and happy Thursday!

It's Frances here again with my last challenge for February. I love the look of white on white cards, but I rarely do them unless I have to for a challenge. So this week our challenge is to create a white on white card, meaning all your layers etc are white. You can have color in your image if you wish but otherwise everything needs to be white!

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1104. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Here is what the CCEE Stampers came up with this week:


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer

Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather




Tosha Leyendekker ~ Stamp Talk with Tosh




Shirley Quarry





Mr Linky

5 comments:

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

Krystal De Leeuw said...

What a fun challenge!! So glad I could play along.

thinker said...

I love white on white - they look so elegant! I hope that, although I used black ribbon, my card still qualifies :)

Seongsook Duncan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seongsook Duncan said...

Hi, I accidentally linked my cards on this post. I couldn't remove it.