Monday, March 9, 2009

CNFS - Knightrone!

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to visit us here at CCEE Stampers. It is challenge time again and this week it is our "Catchy Name Featured Stamper" challenge (CNFS). Each month we select someone who has a catchy user name over on SCS, we then create our cards around that persons name and send the cards we have made to them.

This month our CNFS person is Knightrone! For this challenge we had to use something that had to do with KNIGHTS not nights!

Would you like to play along??? All you need to do is create a card that is knight related ... remember no nights! Come back here and place a comment with a link to your card to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card to SCS don't forget to include the keyword CCEEC. We can't wait to see what you create!

Let's take a look with the CCEE Stampers created this week!


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh





Cindy Motherway - This is My Story


Deb Mills - Feeding My Soul







Carolyn King - My Blog
Before I have a thousand people buzzing me..I just want you to know there are LOTS of "Knight"(s) on my card! GIGGLE!





Charlene Merrick



and here's how I finished the inside of the card:





Dawn Lusk - Dawn ..... A New Day






Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

America said...

there is something truly unique and awesome abou teach of these and what an honor for Jesse!!

1. Love the creative and FUN scene Frances put together. The coloring and the special details ROCK!

2. Tosh's Dragon & Knight are perfect together and go so well with those colors and DPs.

3. AND for Cindy Mothermark's "knight" tribute - well, her card just blew me away! Loved everything about it!! It's just super creative and FANTASTIC!!!!

4. Deb - left me with nothing to say.. LOL

5. Carolyn OWL na d knightrone is super suer adorable! LOVE IT!!

6. Charlene's... well, she left me with nothing to say also! LOL.

7. Dawn's design cracks me up. The knight image is SUPER cute and oh so FUN AND OH SO awesome!!

8. Cindy's Knight in Shining Armor scene is just so fabulous!!! Love all her details and dimension and that awesome DP!!

whew!! That about covers it all for me. :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful designs with us ladies! :)

Sabrina said...

Bummer, I saw Tosh's blog first and wondered about nights. Knight-related it will have to be.
Frances - that castle is spectacular.
I'd no idea there were so many knight stamps out there!

Bonnie said...

Wow!! These are super duper awesome!! You guys have such great imaginations and your creations are all so wonderful and FUN!! Thanks for my morning smile!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Cammie, you are bad....very, very bad. Frances explicitly told everyone no "nights!" I don't care that it's exceptionally cute; you are still very, very bad.

Cindy/Gertie, I am so proud of you for following the challenge rules!

Frances, you have outdone yourself! I am in awe of your talent.

Dawn, I love your dufus knight. I bet he trips over those pointed metal feet all de time!

Tosh, gorgeous work, as always. Your knight and dragon are so durn cute!

Deb, I'll be back to comment on yours once you've added it.

Great job everyone (except Cammie who has made a super cute owl card, but she is very, very bad!!)

Mothermark said...

Nanner, Nanner Boo! Boo!
Cammie is a Pooh Pooh!

Her Knight? It's not in sight!
Her owl? It's nuttin but fowl!

Bertie is right!
Not the right kinda night!

Cammie is bad!
CCEEer's have been had!

Bad Cammie!

Jessie/knightrone said...

You girls are just FABULOUS!!! I am THRILLED that you chose my name to feature today!! All of your creations are magnificent!! Thank you for honoring me!!

Casmiles said...

Loved the variety of knights...great cards...

Sandra MacLean said...

Really great cards ladies!! Frances, your card blew me away with it's creativity! Well, the only reason I was able to play this week was because an SCS friend had given me a card kit recently with an Elzybell Knight in it! So here's my card:-

http://paperfuntastics.blogspot.com/2009/03/catchy-name.html

Shivvy x said...

Hi guys,

Great challenge, Here's mine!

Siobhan xxx