Thursday, July 2, 2015

CCEE 1527 - The 4th of July

Lynn here and July is my month to host the CCEE Challenges. For my first challenge, I am asking you to create a card or project which will show us how you will be spending the 4th of July this Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone plans to do that day. American or non-American, everyone will be doing something on Saturday! Show us what it is in your design.


Please join us and link your card up using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of this post. If you upload to another site such as Splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1527 to your keywords.

Now let's see what the Design Team came up with for this week.

Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
It's a day at the movies for me!




Liz Williams - Right Brain Madness
My son and his wife are attending Willie Nelson's 4th of July Picnic and I will be keeping my grandson.
(Probably watching some concert on the television. )





Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


My niece has a huge (about 100 people) 4th picnic
 complete with fireworks...you'll find me there!


Frances Byrne (StampOwl's Studio)
As I live in Australia, I won't be celebrating the 4th July .... I will probably do some stamping.



Anne Harmon - Inkinginred
I'll be in my bathing suit at my pool and hot tub!


Maryann Einam - Stamping on Greens
  I will be celebrating at the seaside.

Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer
Hoping to enjoy blue skies and sunshine on the 4th.






















No comments: