Thursday, November 27, 2014

CCEE1448 Telescoping Image Technique

Welcome to CCEE Stampers, It is the last week of November and my final week for Hosting challenges. Thank you to everyone for participating, I have had a great time hosting and hope everyone has enjoyed my challenges.
For this final challenge I have decided on another technique challenge, ( do I hear some groans out there, if so I am sorry)  this one is Telescoping Image technique, have a look at the link it is lots of fun.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/telescopingimage/

Time to look at the wonderful design teams cards for inspiration

Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Sabrina Friel ~ SCS Gallery



Maryann Einam - Stamping on Greens









Liz Williams  Right Brain Madness



No comments: