Thursday, January 9, 2014

CCEE1402 ~ Bordered Sentiments

It's Sabrina here again, continuing on with the January challenges.
This week I have a technique challenge for you - Bordered Sentiments. 
You can find the tutorial on SplitcoastStampers by clicking THIS LINK. It's a fun and easy masking technique, and I know that at least one of my team-mates has already made some gorgeous cards using this technique.

Have fun creating your "Bordered Sentiment" card, and then be sure to come back and share it with us using the InLinkz tool, or using the keyword if you upload to the SCS gallery.
I made a birthday card - great for a flat one-layer card for easy mailing, but I'm also planning to use this to make sure I have a couple of sympathy cards in stock for next time I need one.
And to all those in the cold zone - stay warm and safe!!

Till next week...



Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


No comments: